As a healthcare association, we play a unique role in the development and implementation of comprehensive emergency management policies and practices by hospitals in our region. With our planning partners, we are committed to the vision of a robust, integrated emergency preparedness and response system built on the foundations of individual well-prepared, well-equipped and well-trained hospitals.
Some of our emergency preparedness activities include:
- Providing timely and useful updates, summaries, and information to our members.
- Facilitating education and training opportunities for our members.
- Providing exercise development, conduct and evaluation assistance and support to our members.
- Representing member interests to regulatory authorities.
- Assisting members in meeting grant deliverables.
Read some issues of Preparedness Vitals, NorMet’s emergency preparedness newsletters, here: